Tool & Die Design Manufacturing
Concrete Form Stamping Die
Shear & End Notch Die for Vinyl Siding
Progressive Stamped Parts, Hot Stamped Parts, Cold Stamped Parts
Bimetallic Strip Formed & Punched
Quality tooling is one of the cornerstones for producers of stamped parts. K-Ter Imagineering Inc. can assist you and your tooling needs in all phases of the tooling process beginning with part design, tool design, material selection and tool manufacturing. We also service existing tooling, making repairs or modifications as needed.
In addition to the tooling we also offer light duty punch presses that are very low maintenance.
Tool & Die Design Manufacturing Capabilities
||Dies for Ferrous, Non-Ferrous and Plastic Materials.|
Pierce, Form, Blanking and Cut Off Dies, Single Station or Progressive.
Tooling fixtures and Jigs. Die Maintenance & Repair.
||All tools are designed in 3D CAD. |
- 2 Vertical Machining Centers
- X 40", Y 21.65" and Z 21.65" Travels
- 24 Station Tool Changers
Turning, Milling, & Grinding
- 3 Wire EDM Machines
- Automatic Threading
- X 19.69", Y 13.77" and Z 11.81" Travels
- Turning: Up To 21" Diameter x 80" Long
- Milling: Numerous Manual Mills, 20" x 50"
- Surface Grinding: Up To 12" x 24"
|Welding & Fabrication
Tool & Die, Fixture and Jig
- Welding: Ferrous, Nonferrous and Stainless Steel
- Mig and Tig
- Fabrication: Sheet Metal through Structural
- Design and Manufacture
- Stamping Dies - Single Station or Progressive Dies
- Pierce, Form and Cut Off Dies
- Dies for Ferrous, Non Ferrous and Plastic Materials
- Die Maintenance
back to top